Okay, its after spring break which means it’s almost Summer. And with this approaching season change come a change in essential cosmetic items. To help you all make a smooth transition I’ve compiled my Top 5 Summer Must-Haves. Add these to your make-up bag and you can ensure you’ll be looking beautiful even in the heat.
1. Smashbox BB Cream. $38. Ulta. With all the hype surrounding BB creams I was kind of turned off to trying them but when I did I was totally addicted. It gives a flawless coverage, helps with anti-aging, protects with SPF 35, and will look radiant and natural poolside or beach side.
2. Cannonball Waterproof Mascara by Urban Decay. $20. Ulta. Tested this last summer and it stayed on while I got squashed by OBX waves. It’s a winner.
3. Fekkai Summer Hair. $24. Ulta. Put in dry hair, put in wet hair, spice up all ready oceanified hair. It’s the secret ingredient for an impeccable beach wave.
4. NARS Orgasm & Laguna Duo. $41. Sephora. A little bronze, a little sexy flush of pink shimmer… need I say more?
5. The Body Shop Shea Body Butter. $20. Ulta. Ashy isn’t cute and sun will dry out your skin as much as you deny it. Revive yourself with this body butter that smells great and leaves a slick shine without feeling greasy. Basically don’t you dare bare your legs without slapping on some of this first.